Sunday, April 23, 2006

April 23rd

Her worse fear came true. and seriously FUCK U DAD!

Seriously fuck you dad, I bought you dinner , I did bought the wrong things, but its not as if i purposely right!? FUCK U! My mood is bad enough this few days, now you're adding more fuel to it. FUCK U! Seriously, Verbal conflict sooner or later gonna end up becoming worse. This are those time you were here mum, everytime when you're around, things dont go this way, now that you're gone, All hell broke loose. Her worse fear did come true, the thing that she was afraid, me and my dad wont get along after she left, but its not that i wanted to make him angry, I CANT CONTROL MY FUCKING TEMPER! I even scold vulgarities at him straight in the face, look at me this kinda fuck up son. Im sorry mum, I really cant control it this few days, I really do wish you were here now. Im fucking raise in a dis functional family, and by a dis functional dad, making me a more dis functional person. FUCK FUCK FUCK! I'm in such motherfucking rage!

Sigh, I know you won't ask, cause you know i won't tell. What you wanna know its all written in the past few post of my blog, I DO FUCKING MISS HER SO DAMN MUCH. Tempers flaring everywhere i go, whether its in school or outside, even at home , with my fucking dad around, I'm so gonna fucking fight back if he were to lay his hands on me. FUCK. And its not that i don't wana say out my trouble, its just that for what put friends in a tough spot, when you know he,she, or whoever is enjoying life of their that moment? When I see friends enojoying, its not about my problems anymore, I can't be like always saying this and that and spoil their day, or allowing them to waste their time talking to me.In life is not always about yourself, sometimes its about them, and not you. Even if i do tell a friend about it, i bet all of ya, they're gonna forget it when they're enjoying life or theirs, when you're riding high and everything seems to goes fine in your life, all your friends wants a piece of your joy, but when you're in deep shit or having problems, THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT U. even if they do, they'll forget it sooner or later. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Im out man! fucking dont want to stay at home now to see my fucking dads face. How nice it would be to see my mum now. sigh! FUCK! IM OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home